Saturday, August 2, 2008

Reunion odds and ends that I forgot. to include

Here is our naked baby photo shoot. I am going to be like Anne Geddes. The babies don't seem to like it. They are both crying. I forgot about some of the photos I took during the reunion, so here they are.


I don't know which baby is which. I think the one on the right is Brenna because she has reddish hair and pinker skin and Chantrell has brown hair and darker skin. I'm probably wrong.


Quit crying in my ear she said. It is really annoying!


See this fist? I'm going to pop you with it if you don't stop!


They didn't like this any better.


Aren't my daughters beautiful. And they have such beautiful babies. They should all have at least four.


OK--the baby is dressed in pink so it must be Brenna. Hey Jaz! Your little cousin has red hair just like you.


Where are you going Zoey? I didn't hear you cry even once on the whole time you were here. What a happy little girl.


Buckled in and ready to go.


How did these pictures get out of order. I am not moving them--it is late and I am tired.


Now who's crying?


The three sirens are the rocks halfway between Garibaldi and Barview at the entrance to Tillamook Bay


In Garibaldi. Half the railway tracks were washed out during the Dec. 2nd windstorm we had. Winds over 100 mph make it a typhoon. A typhoon in the Pacific ocean is the same as a hurricane in the Atlantic.)


The famous G on the hill. Ask Lisa what she calls it.


Garibaldi across the bay.


The rest of the town to the left of the photo above.

Turn your volume down before you listen to this video.

2 comments:

DJ said...

I love your attempt at an Anne Geddes photo shoot...we did one with Regen and she looked like a long skinny string bean bent over a stack of pillows, then she peed everywhere. I have a new respect for Anne Geddes. You're really moving on your blog, I still have one day left of the trip to post and Regens birthday.

Michelle Lee said...

Mom, I love the video clip of the girls crying. They can cry really loud. The photo shoot turned out nice except I kept cutting off their feet in the photos. I should have stepped up on a stool or something. That was fun playing photographer with the babies. I think that Brenna was on the left and Chantrell was on the right for those photos. What a fun trip we had and we made some great memories.