Monday, August 25, 2008

Rhiannon, Ryder and Racer Return


Here is Racer with his new buzzed haircut. I was sad to see his curls go.


Ryder with his new look.


Rhiannon looks the same.


The kids new half-sister Madison.


I took pictures of the ones the kids brought back with them. They went to a photographer in Las Vegas while they were there. Here are the kids holding their new sister, Madison, who is four months old.


See--I really am finally getting pictures sorted and put into albums.


Tiffany and Adam (with his new buzzed haircut).


Tiffany and Adam.


A foggy day.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I am sad to see that Donny shaved those poor boys heads, hopefully it will grow back out soon. It is intresting to see Donny with Tiffs kids-weird. His new wife looks nice enough though, cute baby. I am so glad to see your picture workshop set up in the dining room, it looks so bright and cheery! Who says you need a clean offie to work in, just bring the work out of the office! I just have to tell you how gorgeous that last photo was you took, perfect! You need to paint that one! Thank you so much for your card- it was so thoughtful. I will call you soon. Todays the first day of school...busy,busy! Love, Jenn