Tuesday, September 9, 2008

A Gift from Las Vegas


Guess what the kids brought home with them from Las Vegas! Lice!!! I don't know how long they have had it but Donny called Tiffany and said Emma had them and the kids spent the night over at Jessica's with Emma (Donny's little half sister). They spent the day home today and it was Rhiannon's second day home using the shampoo and the nit comb. Yesterday Rhiannon used the Robicomb plus mayonnaise and it didn't get them all. So today Tiff got the real stuff and shampooed them. Rhiannon's hair is full of nits and she has all this long, thick hair. Tiff had to take a day off from work to take care of the problem. Rhiannon slept in my bed one night and now I have the creepy crawlies. I feel these little feet walking around on my scalp! I HATE lice! I hate the shampooing, the combing, the checking for weeks after, the laundry, all of it!!! And if anyone is laughing or smiling --- a pox on you!!!

1 comment:

Michelle Lee said...

I can laugh because I live here now and have to do all the work to get rid of them. I even checked the babies heads to make sure they don't have any. You have been adding lots of stuff to your blog. When do you find the time? Maybe you work on it when everyone is sleeping. Keep up the good work. I could tell you all this in person but it was nice of you to leave me a comment on my blog so here is yours in return. Ha ha ha.